Learn About Smile Design
Smile design is a cosmetic dental procedure to improve the aesthetics and restore function by developing harmonious, beautiful smiles. Throughout a smile design session, Dr. Roher will evaluate your smile by looking at tooth form, gingival level, and other mouth contours using specialized design tools. These tools help monitor signs of uneven structures, tooth discrepancies, and other irregularities. Once noted, a preliminary design is created using acrylic resin, allowing the patient to judge the look and feel of the new smile.
There are several attractive options for residents with aesthetic problems with their teeth. Smile design sessions are some of the most successful treatment options due to how they address all details and help patients create their ideal smile from the ground up.
For more information about smile design, please call Medical Arts Dentistry at (912) 355-0605 to schedule your consultation. Carla Roher, DMD, serves patients in and around Savannah and Garden City.
What Treatments Do Smile Design Sessions Include?
When Dr. Roher creates a mockup smile, she will explain all treatment options available to you after observing the contours of your smile. These treatment options can include:
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers help cover chipped or discolored teeth that may be otherwise healthy and help protect the enamel from bacterial decay.
- Tooth Whitening: Tooth whitening sessions help brighten up heavily discolored teeth, promoting a natural-looking and beautiful smile.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Tooth-colored fillings address molar concerns, protecting the inner tooth while creating an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Dental Implant Restorations: Implants work to restore missing teeth, promoting better jaw strength and dental health that lasts a lifetime.
- Dental Bonding: Bonding materials help correct minor chips and cracks along the front of the teeth, strengthening the outer tooth and protecting it from further damage.
Also known as a smile makeover, our smile design services help patients with misaligned, gapped teeth and transform their smile into a more aesthetically pleasing one. These sessions help address smile symmetry, tooth coloration, and other cosmetic concerns to restore the mouth to health.
CALL US TODAY!
Is a Smile Design Makeover Right For Me?
A smile design makeover may be the right treatment option for many patients unsure about what treatments they need. Smile design sessions provide additional benefits to those uncertain about their smile, as they can improve confidence, restore loss function, and provide better aesthetics than with one treatment.
As an exciting advancement in cosmetic dentistry, our dentists at Medical Arts Dentistry will work with you to create your long-term dental care plan. We will cooperate with our preferred restorative surgeons to ensure that your smile design session gives you everything you want and more. Our team works to both aesthetically and functionally improve your teeth when you schedule an appointment with our office and make sure you leave smiling at the end.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Medical Arts Dentistry. Call (912) 355-0605 for your preliminary consultation near Garden City.